Re: brine shrimp

         Assuming you have good eggs,

                 I use 3 tablespoons of salt per liter of water, I use
Kosher salt, or Solar salt (rock salt for water systems) and sea salt, have
used combinations of all and every other combination.  Have notice little
difference with Utah Shrimp, San Francisco shrimp eggs which are much
smaller upon hatching, do much better with more sea salt.  I add a small
pinch of Epsom salt,  less than a quarter of a teaspoon.

                 Eggs are in an inverted two liter bottle, heavy
aeration,       and a temperature of 80-84 degrees, hatch is 24-30
hours,   lower temperature will increase hatch time,  but not below 75 for
any reasonable hatch.

                 I keep separate hatches of San Francisco  and Utah shrimp
going.  Fry are able to consume San Francisco shrimp two or three days
earlier because of their smaller size.  The sooner live baby brine, the
better the spawning size,  I work with many species that have small fry and
this has been the way I have used bbs over the past 30+ years.

                                                 Tony