Ap. hongsloi fry

Hello all,

Can anyone comment on the growth rates of Ap. hongsloi?  I have some which
seem to be growing very fast - after being free swimming for only 2 weeks
they are already 8 or 9mm and taking Grindal Worm.  The mother is excellent
and very tolerant (I disturbed the brood pit in the community tank so ended
up netting her, the fry and the male into another tank - with no losses). For
the record all my tanks are ph 5.2-5.5, GH between 0.25 and 1 degrees, temp
80 ish.

Alan W