Re: Pet shops in Phila area

    I like Newark Tropical in Newark, Delaware.  Place is clean, occasional
killies and apistos.  Good plant selection which he raises himself in a
separte operation.  It is run by Mike the Plant Baron.
    I have lots of different killies and plants and would be intested in
starting an auction or fish swap in the area.