Replacement for Brine Shrimp.

Hi everyone,

Has anyone ever tried using 'Golden Pearls' as a replacement for brine
shrimp?  I have not tried it on any freshwater fish but I use it for my
Clownfish fry & it works just as good as brine shrimp.  I've attached a
description of the product at the bottom of this post.

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with this company.  I'm just a satisfied
customer.

Cheers,
Victor Eng					Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
engfam@axion.net

>From http://www.brineshrimpdirect.com/
---Quote---
"Golden Pearls" - A New Brine Shrimp Replacement Diet

Golden Pearls is a revolutionary new larval diet that has successfully
replaced live Artemia nauplii in marine fish hatcheries in Europe. A
patented processing technique  (agglomeration of micro-encapsulated
particles) resulting in feed particles or "clusters" that resemble
raspberries (under the microscope).
Golden Pearls have tiny air pockets  that keep the feed particles in the
water column, not on the bottom of the tank, and mimics live brine shrimp
nauplii.

Golden Pearls are available in six particle sizes:
	Active Spheres Golden Pearls 20-80 microns
	Clusters Golden Pearls 60-100 microns
	Rotifer Size Golden Pearls 100-200 microns (Rotifer / Artemia
Replacement)
	Artemia Size "1" Golden Pearls 200-300 microns (Artemia Replacement)
	Artemia Size "2" Golden Pearls 300-500 microns (Artemia Replacement)
	Weaning Diet Golden Pearls 500-800 microns
	Juvenile Diet Golden Pearls 800-1000 microns

Ingredients: Brine shrimp, squid, shrimp and fish protein, animal protein,
purified fish oils, phospholipids, astaxanthin, vitamins and protected
minerals, antioxidants, and  immunostimulants.

Analysis: Protein - 60%, Lipids - 8%, Ash - 15%, Moisture - 8%, Vit C -
2000 ppm, Vit E - 400 ppm, Astaxanthin - 500 ppm.
---end quote---