Re: Hatching Brine Shrimp

Sorry I got to this late.

Yes this is correct, moisture and heat are the factors to watch.  I store my
eggs in a sealed container in the freezer.  The container contains about 1/8
cup dry rice (great descant).  I change the rice once a month.  I do use Instant
Ocean, recycled one time.

The SFB brand can I purchased a year and a half ago is still giving 95% hatch
rate in my hands.

Peace
john

E-Mail: John N. Alegre <listhub@libros.andante.mn.org>