WTB: West african dwarfs.

Hi group!

Im a newbie to the list, so I apologize if Ive broken any rules about
purchasing inquries or posting "want to buy" ads on the list. Im very
interested if anyone here has any pairs of west african dwarfs for sale.
Particularly, im looking for different types of Pelvicachromis taeniatus
and Pelvicachromis subocellatus.

Right now Im living in Canada, so I would perfer to do buisness with
people on this side of the border (to avoid major customs inspection
fees). But anyone who lives in the U.S. and is willing to ship to Canada
is very welcome to email me.

I have gone to some on-line sites that do sell them (all of them in the
U.S.), but would much perfer to try and deal with hobbyist first.

So if anyone here is interested in selling, or trading some fish (though
the only thing I have to trade is endlers live bearers for now) please
e-mail me at yenoo@home.com

Thanks again for your understanding (if Ive errered.).

Sincerly,

YE.