got nervous

Hello Everyone

Well im going to be assured of having my N Aureocephalus fry now.
Tonight i pulled the free swimming fry out of the tank.   I saw dad
getting too close to the fry and mom was very aggressive towards him,
like he was trying to get at the fry and she wanted him to stay away.
So I siphoned off the group of fry.  I have over 50 or so fry.   So call
me nervous nellie but i wanted to have some fry from these guys.   I did
want to let them be raised by the parents but dad scared me too much.
Next batch of fry i'll let nature happen, which ever way it goes.

John