Apisto sp Mamore Red

Hey is anyone else having problems with these guys constantly eating
eggs, wigglers or fry?

Well after about the 10th spawn in the last few months, I had to pull a
flower pot with only 15 or so eggs left in there, seems the Male wont
stay out of there and let the female do her job.   My male is easily
twice the size of the 2 females i have.

Now i just hope that these eggs hatch so i can have a second generation
of this beautiful fish.

Any insights would be appreciated.

Frustrated Keeper
John