RE: Cacatuoides Red Food

I do not know about Hikari food, but I mainly use a very efficient and unexpensive food:
- 1/4 fish culin
- 1/4 mussels
- 1/4 whole shrimps
- 1/4 peas and/or spinach
I add some spirulina and some vitamins, and I put everything in a mixer.
I put the paste in freezer bags, I spread it with a rolling pin to get a 1/2 cm layer.
Then I put it in the deep freeze.

Twice a week they also get frozen food such as brine shrimps.

The fishes love it (all the fishes). My Cacatuoides have gorgeous colors, they spawn and even manage to raise some babies (I have a community 20 tank).

Gilles