Re: Cacatuoides Red Food

I haven't tried the Hikari food yet.
I'm feeding my Discus and Apistos frozen Krill and Wattley frozen Discus
health food which has tuna, krill and paprika as color enhancers in it.My
Apistos seem to like it.I noticed a stronger red coloration in my Discus
since i started feeding this diet.I also feed frozen BS,Daphnia and
Whiteworms.I'm very allergic to Blood and Blackworms.
Check out the pix at:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1304721&a=10866259
Notice the deep red of the large pigeon blood Discus and the viejitaII's
which have a nice red coloration also.
HTH
Max