Re: White Water

Eric,
They call it white-water because of the appearance.  There is a lot of
"anorganic" material that gives it this color (like a muddy appearance -
light).  Unlike Black-water which has a more tea-looking color to it.  From
what I understand, the chemical make-up is different between the two waters.
  I believe Black-water is a much cleaner water.  Water chemisrty is one of
those things as a cichlid collector/breeder that is important or so I have
discovered the hard way.  ;-)
Bonny