Re: Ap sp. Graser

Sorry Mike

I posted an ID rundown using your archived Apisto ID
Worksheet last night.  Unfortunately it seems not to
have made it to the list, perhaps due to my use of html.

This last message was an addendum to the lost, by far
more detailed message, which is why it doesn't make
much sense.

Will resend worksheet when I come off-shift later
(around 10pm EST).

Regards

Rich Moore

Olson site, www.thekrib.com
>and read the method for describing apistos if you want
more help.

>Mike Wise
>
>richard.moore2@btinternet.com wrote:
>
>> Hi Mike
>>
>> Just to cloud the issue, the female is now showing a
>> strong lateral band (which continues through the tail).
>> The suborbital stripe is now much stronger, as are
the
>> metallic blue striations around the head. I guess
she's
>> settling in.
>>
>> ps - I think in my previous post I mentioned V
shaped
>> lateral bands. This should of course read "vertical"
bands