Fish pix and some whining :)

Hi all,
I added some more pix to my photo point albums at:
Discus and Dwarfs:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1304721&a=10866259
Dwarfs:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1304721&a=11066870

Ok I can't prove what I'm saying here.Unfortunately I deleted the original
picture I'm talking about :
There's a shot of a Mikrogeophagus altispinosa  in the latest Issue of AFM
that's definitely one of mine.I still have that fish.
Folks I really don't mind if my pictures being used for personal ID purposes
or Organizations like the ASG.I don't like it if they are being used for
commercial publication without my authorization .The guy even had the nerves
to put his name next to it.
Max