Re: Planning ahead for shipping weather :-)

Bill,
I have a 75 gallon tank with assorted lonely misc Apistos.  I have 2 female
Bolivan Rams that have absolutely no problems.  They are way to big for the
Apistos to think about in there.  I have in the tank a A. Trifasciata male,
3 Nanacara's, 2 male A. Agazzi's, Triple Red A. Cac Male, female A.
Hippolytae and even two mild manored male Blue Rams getting along (the Rams
were the first ones there and had already established their territories).
The Nanacara's are a little more agressive -probably because I have 3 (one
male, two females) of them and everyone else is ok.  It is in a VERY heavily
planted tank with driftwood, rocks, overhead plant coverage - lots of hiding
spots.  That is probably how I can get away with it.  But I don't have any
problems at all.  Cross breeding?  I haven't seen it but then again - these
species are very different from each other.  Besides I have mostly males.
;-)
Bonny