Re: Fish pix and some whining :)

Well,I remember last year sending some of my M.a.pix around for sexing
purposes .I deleted the picture because it was'nt very good to begin with.It
was taken in my 75g  from the side panel in a very bad angle.
More from the top.Believe me I looked at that shot many times before I
opened my mouth.I even recogniced the BGA on my Pennyworth .
Max
How very odd!  How did he get the picture to begin with?