Re: Fish pix and some whining :)

You guys are hilarious!  I love this group.  ;-)  Yeah - I love the secret
shipping containers - nice concept!  For pictures (and I'm NOT an expert), I
use a very nice digital video camera to get my pictures to come out.  I have
a much too long delay on my camera (sony Cybershot DSC-S70), so I use the
video camera (Sony mini-dv TRV-900)in progressive scan mode instead, which
makes it really easy to get the "good" shots.  I don't know if you needed to
hear all that geek talk - but that is what I have used.  I'm sure the
experts can give me some insight!!  And I'm interested in reading what kind
of advice is out there.
Bonny