Re: bottles for shipping.

Yeah, they have wide-mouth bottles - Slam? Big Gulp?  What have you.   I dont drink any of those either but I developed a habit so I could have enough bottles before the trip.  If you dont want to be buzzing from all the caffeine, you're really better off ordering from the Catalog Mike Wise posted.

Vinny

Maybe I don't drink enough Pepsi, but I can't picture in my mind how the heck you get the fish through the 1 inch hole into the bottle.  Or do they have wide-mouth versions.