Re: raising cacatoides fry

Rob,

Just give them clean water, frequent water changes (preferably not too hard and
basic), and plenty of quality food. You definitely do not need an infusoria
culture. A. cacatuoides fry can handle baby brine shrimp (frozen or live), and
powdered & freeze-dried foods from the very start. I start my fry off with a mix
of OSI's APR (I think they call it something different now), Cyclop-Eze, and live
baby brine shrimp. Keep the fry tank at between 78-80ºF (25.5-26.5ºC) and you
should get a good batch of Cockatoos with about even numbers of males & females.

Mike Wise