Re: Bolivian Rams

Ray,
I have three females and one male - there is barely any difference in the
ones I have.  In my experience they have been hard to sex.  My male is
actually smaller than all three females (one of them is his same age), but I
don't think it is his sex that keeps him soo.  His fins do trail longer than
the females, but all my females have trailing fins.  The only for sure
difference that I have been able to make out is that the female is "bulky"
or "barrel-chested" where as he appears thinner.  The displaying you
discribed sounds great!  It would be a for sure thing if you waited to see
if they pair off - then you know for sure.  If you are able too that is.  :)
  That is how I actually knew for sure even though I suspected.  Good luck.
Bonny