Re: Female Bolivian Rams Tubes? and discus question

ah rich thanks that's the word
papillae i had it on the tip of my tounge, ok hopefully that's what i'm
seeing not something else!!!!

hmm
the thing is my tank is very brightly lit but it is fulyl planted. so i'm
not too sure if that would affect/cause them not to breed

Raymond

> Hi Raymond,
>
> Yup - both male & female will show their breeding tubes or "papillae".
> You'll probably see some displaying, digging, substrate chewing/spitting
> too.
>
> Cheers
> Rich

Archives"!