Re: Cacatoos question

Lilia,

This is very strange. Your pH (6) and hardness are fine, and the tank is easily
large enough. The males may be "shooting blanks", but I've never heard of this
problem in apistos. Triple Reds are, however, highly inbred. Your young angels
are excellent predators on apisto fry, but I can't imagine that they could pick
off every single fry. The only possible problems that I can see is that you could
have too many males in the tank. They may be more interested in sparring with
each other than breeding (unlikely). Remove 2 males and see what happens.

Mike Wise