RE: Cacatoos question

Until recently they were 2 males and 3 females. They do not seem to spawn at
all, so it is not a problem of blanks in males (I saw it in one male
steindachneri and several male blue rams). Before that it was 1 pair and a
pair of borelii. Borelii would happily spawn, but they were larger and I
thought the problem was harrassing cacatoos. I removed boreliis, and -
nothing!
I will try to remove 2 males with next water change and rising the
temperature.
Thanks

Lilia