From: EESweet@aol.com <EESweet@aol.com>
To: apisto@listbox.com <apisto@listbox.com>
Date: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 9:46 PM
Subject: Re: Dead cacatos

>Fish TB?  OK, that sounds bad.  I assume there's no cure?  So here's my
question, what do I do with the fish that are left in the tank?

>I see a couple possible scenarios:
>1.  The fish survive.  Is it then safe to add more fish (in a month or
two) or are will the surviving fish be acting as carriers and infect any
additions?

>2.  The fish don't survive.  What measures would I then have to take to
sanitize the tank before restocking?

>Eric
>
>Couldn't the symptomes that were described concerning the A.
Cacatuoides death and danios behavior fit with tuberculosis?       FLI
USA    Yvan Alleau
>712 Kings boulevard
>97330 Corvallis,   Oregon
>home # 738-0606
>College of Oceanic and Atmospheric   Sciences
>Oregon State University
>office (Burt 222) # 737-3649, to be used   wisely !
>yalleau@oce.orst.edu    "When you're far from everything, you're
getting closer to the   essential"       >>

Archives"!