A.nijsseni sneaker male/Looking for A.sp."Rio Marmore" males(blue or red)

Anyone ever had a nijsseni sneaker male?I'm down to what I thought to be my
last pair of A.nijsseni .I moved them into a species tank to breed them
again.I gave them the special treatment for a month to incourage
breeding.Nothing happened except for the fact that the female got bigger and
she lost her side blotch.He/ she is over a year old ,never showed any
typical nijsseni bright yellow breeding color and always had a dull grey
coloration.
I never heard of nijsseni sneaker males but I think I have one in my tank.
On another note:
I traded some fish for 6 A.sp.Rio Marmore and received them yesterday.
It looks like I got "lucky" and ended up with 6 fem.
Anybody want to trade some Marmore males for A.viejita II males?
Mine are young adults ,about 2".See picture
at:http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1304721&a=11066870&p=41094074
Please e-mail me privately if you're interested in trading.
Thanks
Max