Frozen food formulas

Does anyone have experience with Ad Konings' shrimp-mix and dwarves?  Or
Jack Wattleys' conditioning formula?  I'm ready to mix up a fresh batch
of food and am wondering if I sould add some ingredients slanted toward
dwarves.  Anything for color like lobster eggs.  Should I lower the
fiber a little and add more crustacean like foods to the mix.
Considering Ad probably developed the mix with Africans (especially
mbuna) in mind.  Also Wattleys' formula has banana added and I've heard
him say garlic is good for discus and other cichlids.  Any help is
appreciated.  TIA
bb