Re: Frozen food formulas

bb

I added Jack Wattleys' to my mix and had both a
Herotilapia Multispinosa and Ap. Cacatuoides spawn the
same week.  Coincidence maybe, but it certainly didn't
do any harm...

Rich

>Does anyone have experience with Ad Konings' shrimp-
mix and dwarves?  Or
>Jack Wattleys' conditioning formula?  I'm ready to mix
up a fresh batch
>of food and am wondering if I sould add some
ingredients slanted toward
>dwarves.  Anything for color like lobster eggs.  Should
I lower the
>fiber a little and add more crustacean like foods to the
mix.
>Considering Ad probably developed the mix with
Africans (especially
>mbuna) in mind.  Also Wattleys' formula has banana
added and I've heard
>him say garlic is good for discus and other cichlids.
Any help is