Re: another catastrophe type question OT

helen.burns@bigwig.net writes:

> Gabriella,
>
>  I cannot see the difference between transporting two styrofoam boxes or
>  suitcases.  For that matter if contamination was a risk all transportation
>  would have to cease.

I pretty much agree - theres no risk from the outside of two fish boxes
(unless they were contaminated with pig, sheep or cattle faeces).  Most of
the transportation controls here in the UK (I'm in North Wales, just 6 miles
from an infected abattoir) are because of groups of people coming through
rural areas and the virus being transferred on vehicles and muddy boots.

Alan W