Re: another catastrophe type question OT

You go Gabriella.  It is all absurd, but when it all comes down, we got
it pretty damn good.  Things like this make me realize that while I'm
daydreaming about some dwarf pike I'd like to get a hold of, my fellow
cichlididiots are worried about survival in another country.  I wonder
if fishkeeping is something that can only be done under the best of
circumstances.  Sorry for the rant, but smetimes I feel spoiled by the
hobby.
bb