Re: earthquakes and tank supports

Well this hurts a little. I miss the Adirondacks so much ,but now live in
California. Don't have my 46 (probably got at least 36 with many mountains
multiple times... a bit of bragging?) , but the summit of Colden is one of
my favorite spots on Earth. At least I will be in the Daks for at least two
weeks this summer. Clear waters ... I guess that's the "blessing" of acid
rain. Sorry off topic, but couldn't resist.

 --
Daniel Gottsegen <dgotts@earthlink.net>