Re: fish rooms

Dithers are another species of fish, usually tetras, used to discourage
shyness and allow the apisto to have something  to distract it from
belligerant behavoir towards it's mate.  Dithers also encourage greater
parental care.  These dithers, also fill the upper regions of the tank;
giving you something else to consider care for.
Francine

On Tue, 6 Mar 2001 14:06:06 -0800, apisto@listbox.com wrote:

>  dithers ?
>                          FLI USA
>
>  Yvan Alleau
>  712 Kings boulevard
>  97330 Corvallis, Oregon
>  home # 738-0606
>  College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences
>  Oregon State University
>  office (Burt 222) # 737-3649, to be used wisely !
>  yalleau@oce.orst.edu
>
>  "When you're far from everything, you're getting closer to the essential"

Archives"!

Fish - Photography - Genealogy