Re: Acclimating to "normal" water conditions

Francine,
I agree with the last 3 people who stated getting an RO unit.  I have VERY
hard water, but solved the problem with a RO/DIO unit.  With 27 tanks in the
house, I would think that an RO unit would be a wonderful addition.  I got
mine online for a very decent price.
Bonny