Good aquarium stores in Canada/USA

Hi.

In about six weeks I'm going to Canada and USA for a month. It will
hopefully be a nice break from the cold Norway:)
I hope I can visit some nice aquarium stores there, and maybe bring some
Apistos back.
I will mainly be in Montreal, New York and Washington, DC, and the nearby
areas.
Does anyone know about good aquarium stores in this areas, or some nice
public aquariums that could be worth a visit?
How are the prices over there? I.e. for a pair of A. cacatuoides? Here in
Norway I have to pay about 25$ for a pair, and much more for rarer species.
I hope I can find some species that are not so common in Norway:)

Best regards
Frode Johansen