Re: Acclimating to "normal" water conditions

Absolutely.  The water isn't very stable without it (ph) and trace elements
are needed for both fish and plants.  It is all around healthier to have
than to not haave.  My RO/DIO unit takes everything out of the water.  I was
using Kents RO right, but am now using Seachems equilibrium which I like
better.
Bonny