levamisole

Hello, I hope one of you out there can help me.  I have just purchased the
most amusing pill (1 inch by two inches) of levamisole from the farmers coop.
 I read on the krib that it is a cure for calamanus worms.  I have no idea
what to do with this thing.  I know I should crush it and dissolve it in
water but how much should I add to a five gallon tank?  The pill is said to
worm an 1100 pound horse.  I think my fish weigh considerably less than that
but of course they won't be swallowing it.  Any ideas folks?  Thanks in
advance, Teresa.