Many spawns!!!

Hello all
After reading the posts about everyone latest spawns I have to get in on it too. My pelvachromis t wouri finally spawned after I got them in a tank with gravel. I have wild latecara sp. purple/yellow wigglers, apisto tripple red fry, orange flash fry, cacatoides red/gold fry, apisto cf. pebas fry blue ram fry, wild apisto papagei fry, several pairs of  nanacara anomala with fry, also the apisto trifaciata red and last but not least the borelli three females are sharing fry. wow I dont know what happened I havent done anything different except a few larger than normal water changes about three weeks ago I guess that did It!! Time to build more tank stands.

Steve