Re: Question

Oh,

One other place I thought of that's been really good about finding fish books for me.  Chapters.  It's a Canadian site but they will ship to the US.  Remember the price you see is in CDN funds.

 Dwarf Cichlids

Lisa

PS This is where I got my copy

Bob Crosby wrote:

Hello all, I've tried all of the traditional sources (Amazon.com, etc.) to get a copy of Horst Linke & Wolfgang Staeck's "Dwarf
Cichlids : A Handbook for Their Identification, Care, and Breeding" and have been completely unsuccessful, being told that either it's out of print or just not available any longer. Does anyone know where I might obtain a copy, either new or used? Please feel free to contact me off-list. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Bob Crosbyrtcrosby@charter.net