Question

Hello all,

I've tried all of the traditional sources (Amazon.com, etc.) to get a copy of Horst Linke & Wolfgang Staeck's "Dwarf
Cichlids : A Handbook for Their Identification, Care, and Breeding" and have been completely unsuccessful, being told that either it's out of print or just not available any longer.

Does anyone know where I might obtain a copy, either new or used? Please feel free to contact me off-list.

Bob Crosby
rtcrosby@charter.net