From: "Tomoko Schum" <tomokoschum@earthlink.net>
To: <apisto@listbox.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2001 1:12 PM
Subject: Re: Looking for A. Steindachneri

Hi everyone,

Is on-line auction a common method to sell your
fish?  (I am just a newbie so please forgive me
for my ignorance on this matter.)

I hope to get to the point that I can start
worrying about how to reduce my growing fish
population.

BTW, I am still looking for A. borellii females
for my two boy fish.  Does anyone have a lead for
me, too?

Tomoko