From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of AL SMITH
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2001 7:39 PM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: R/O or DI...

I was wondering which would be better..R/O unit or DI unit..I was looking at
the AquaTech Kati #2 unit for a Di unit or a Kent Maxxima HI S 60
system...My question is which will do a better job of softning water..My
well water is 110 micro siemens and ph of 7.0...its a shallow well fed by
springs..water conservation is also a factor...I have used a tap water
purifier by aquarium pharm. and the end water is 3 micro siemens..the
aquaTech is regenerable also...

Al