Re: R/O or DI...

Hi Victor,

1) I am using Kati & Ani # 5
Before I made my decision to purchase this units, I contacted the manufacturer
in Germany and he was so kind and explained to me the difference between
# 2 , # 5 and # 10
I still have his explanations and if you are interested I will pass it on to you.(in
english)

2) Well, I don't have one !
Thats why I filter over activated carbon and Filter Floss (Pillow-stuffing-polyester,
way cheaper!)

3) I use 4-5 Tablespoons of caustic soda flakes
and 2.5 Liter of muratic acid

I hope this helps and if you have further questions, please contact me
off list.

Juergen