java moss

hi yall !
was just wondering if some of you had a bunch of java moss they would give away: i have some apisto eager to spawn and that would greatly help the fry to survive. What i've seen so far in stores wasn't nice at all, small and very expensive. Back in France i was use to cut my plants and divide them once a month or every other month and was given them away to my friends and people i knew.
So, everything wellcome!
thank you all.

PS: i'm in oregon.
                        FLI USA

Yvan Alleau
712 Kings boulevard
97330 Corvallis, Oregon
home # 738-0606
College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences
Oregon State University
office (Burt 222) # 737-3649, to be used wisely !
yalleau@oce.orst.edu

"When you're far from everything, you're getting closer to the essential"