Re: Black face

Tom,
My A.sp.Rio Marmore didn't die right away he lived on another 1/2 year after
his stroke.
His normal coloration even came back.I think my fish died of a intestinal
problem due to bloodworm feeding.I totally avoid bloodworms
in all my fishes diet nowadays.I'm sorry that my first post was misleading.I
made it sound like he died of his stroke condition.
HTH
Max
http://clix.to/Apisto