Re: Considering these apistos and I'm New!

Well, I've waiting for someone to mention 5's. Of my 80 tanks , I have 15 -
5's, 25 - 10's & 24 - 12's (homemade) and I breed and keep all my Apistp's in
those small tanks. Plus I always keep an entire spawn in either a 10 or 12
with no problems. Don't scare the poor girl so she won't keep Apisto's at
all. I breed Cacatuoides in worse conditions than she has with good results.
    Lianne ~ Get a pair or trio of Cacatuoides but I do think those prices
are very high. I can get lots of the more common Apisto's in pairs for those
prices.
    Z-Man