NAIB and B & N pix are up

I just finnished uploading the rest of the NAIB pix.The Barnes and Noble Bookstore near the Aquarium has a 3000g SA planted tank on the upper store level.This tank was done by curators of the NAIB and is maintained by their staff.Sorry for the bad quality of some pix.
We're planning another trip to the NAIB soon to see the new Seahorse exhibit that started Saturday.I'll take my new Camera with me and try to get better quality photos.
Eric Matina posted some great pictures of his A.sp "Breitbinden" in the Guest DC album,check them out as well while you're browsing the side.

Max

http://communities.msn.com/TheDigitalAquarium