apisto sp.'Burstband' ?

hi folks,
At the NEC Uwe spoke about a new species that is a mouthbrooder? Anyway,
I know someone on the list here has em, and I was wondering if anyone
had some I could aquire, or know where to look? now what's gonna happen
here is Sal will see this post and tell me that I have enough fish, and
not enough room, so I wanna get this out of the way now.... SHUT UP SAL!
Now I feel better :)  Anyway if anyone could help me out with finding
some...i'd certainly appreciate it!!

Be well,
  Rich