More pix up

I found a Apisto species over the weekend that I always wanted to get, A.steindachneri.They were marked as A.ortmanni.I couldn't resist getting a trio of them.They settled in nicely. I was able to get some good pictures last night.
I uploaded a few more shots and created an album for my new fish.
I hope my ID is correct.Please let me know if I'm wrong.
New pictures are in the Rio Marmore album-1 shot of a aggressiv fem,and in the cf.resticulosa album 2-shots of a fem. in breeding dress.
Max

http://communities.msn.com/TheDigitalAquarium