Re: apisto sp.'Burstband' ?

Hello Rich

The fish is called Sp Maulbruter or Brustband.   I got my fish that
weekend from Julio.  I am sure there are other people that have the fish
for sale, but julio is who i got mine from, not plugging anyones
business here.   I really like them alot, I keep hoping that I'll find a
spawn in the tank each day when i come home from work!!

Oh Rich, you can never have too many fish!!  No matter what Sal tells
you!!  You'll just have to buy more tanks!!!   That's my problem, I have
found an Apisto that i dont like!!

John