Re: apisto sp.'Burstband' ?

Tell ya what John, remember that trio of eunotus we were talking about?
Well as soon as they spawn, they are yours, and i'll wait till you get
some fry from the Brustband. When you do... send me some... deal?

i know I can never have too many fish...  I can always set up tanks... I
have at least 6 empties!! :)

Rich