More of my shameless website promotion

I added some good shots taken this morning to the A.cf.resticulosa(frightend male) and A.sp.Rio marmore(untitled) albums.I counted 4 females out of my six Marmores so far.Aaagh.
All females are in breeding dress and guarding caves.
I don't see eggs yet.
Boy ,I hope that I got at least one Lad.
I still have problems organizing the Galleria into different species and categories.Mr.Gates won't let me save my changes and/or create more albums.If any of you now of a solution for this,pleaaase let me know.
It's driving me nuts.
Max

http://communities.msn.com/TheDigitalAquarium