Re: Apisto sp. "Lazer blue" ???

Hello Christine

I find it very hard to tell from your pics if they are really Borelli or
not.   The top pic sure looks like those Neon Apistos that have gone
around coming out of Asia , which everyone tends to think might be a
hybrid - resticulosa type fish.

But i do have to say, i envy your planted tank, very very nice!!!

John

Ps personal note, my offspring from the bettas i got from you last
summer are looking really nice!!   Thanks!